When you order a Whistle Crossing home, three things happen:
1. We work with you to determine the size, floor plan, accessories, built-ins, plumbing, electric – in other words, every phase of your tiny home. Or, if you want to purchase a turnkey ready home, either of these prototype models can be yours.
2. You decide how much sweat equity you want to invest and which of our components packages you will purchase to make the build easier for you.
3. Ready your site for the build and you’re on your way to tiny home living.
Do-It-Yourself to Customize a Whistle Crossing Tiny Home to suit your lifestyle…
- Length – Add or take away rib sections
- Floor plan
- On or off grid
- Plumbing fixtures
- Heating and cooling
- Door sizes
- Roofing material
- With or without built-in porch
- Counter tops
- Interior finish and color
- Mobile or fixed location
Add exterior finishing touches and expand your living area…
- Wooden deck with Smuggler’s Boxes built in for extra storage
- Concrete patio
- Fire Pit
- Outdoor furnishings